top of page


Folks have been asking, “What happens if the Covid situation gets worse and officials once again deem it unsafe for even fully vaccinated people to gather together?”

The answer, at least with regard to our Gathering, is that we have contingency plans in place to pivot to a Virtual Gathering should that become necessary.  IF THAT HAPPENS, we’ll have the same great workshops from our fabulous slate of Featured Performers, only via Zoom, and we would refund the room & board portion of your registration fees.

The MOO Board will meet to review the Covid situation a month or so ahead the Gathering.  We will consider the recommendations from the CDC and other health officials at that time and will then make the call on whether to continue in-person, go virtual with the Gathering.

Meanwhile, we remain cautiously optimistic and excited about holding the Gathering live and in-person.

bottom of page